Wiring Harness Adaptor suitable for the following Vehicles:
- Honda Accord (1998 - 2001 / With out Bose speaker upgrade)
- Honda Accord Coupe (1998 - Mar 2001)
- Honda Civic (1999 - 2006)
- Honda CR-V (2005 - 2007 / Not Premium upgrade)
- Honda CR-V (Jan 1997 - Mar 2005)
- Honda FR-V (Sep 2004 Onwards)
- Honda HR-V (Feb 1999 - Sep 2005)
- Honda Jazz (Apr 2004 Onwards)
- Honda Logo (Aug 2000 - Sep 2001)
- Honda Stream (Mar 2001 - Sep 2005)
- Honda S2000 (1999 Onwards / Non Bose System)
- Honda Sport (2001 Onwards)
NOTE: This lead is for the NON-AMPLIFIED systems on these vehicles only.
This adaptor is required to replace factory fitted radio with an aftermarket headunit (Alpine, Pioneer, Kenwood, Sony, JVC etc.). It will convert the car original power and speakers wiring connector to a standard ISO connector. Simply plug one end of the adaptor into your cars wiring harness, and the other end into your new radio, without the need of tools or cutting of wires.