Wiring Harness Adaptor suitable for the following Vehicles:
- BMW 1 Series (2004 Onwards / E87)
- BMW 3 Series (2001 to 2002 / E46)
(2005 Onwards / E90/E91 Non-Amplified)
- BMW 5 Series (2000 Onwards / E60/E61 Non-Amplified)
- BMW 6 Series (2005 Onwards / E63/E64 Non-Amplified)
- BMW 7 Series (1994 to 2005 / E65/E66/E67)
(2005 Onwards / E68 Non-Amplified)
- BMW Mini (2001 Onwards / Flat Pin Connection)
- BMW M3 (2007 Onwards )
- BMW X5 (2007 Onwards / E70 Non Logic 7)
- BMW Z8 (2000 to 2002 / E52)
NOTE: This lead is for the NON-AMPLIFIED systems on these vehicles only.
Please Note: You will need to connect the red wire to the ignition supply in the fuse box.
This adaptor is required to replace factory fitted radio with an aftermarket headunit (Alpine, Pioneer, Kenwood, Sony, JVC etc.). It will convert the car original power and speakers wiring connector to a standard ISO connector. Simply plug one end of the adaptor into your cars wiring harness, and the other end into your new radio, without the need of tools or cutting of wires.